View Single Post
Old 2022-10-09, 12:37   Link #118
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well yeah, I suppose getting arrested and interrogated would be the natural course. Blatantly using a Gundam like that. Though very cute that she acts like Gundam is a name. And since her suit has a different name it can't be a Gundam .

Credit to Prospera for trying a bit harder than that to deny it's a Gundam. It's still absolute nonsense, but credit for the attempt. Really is trying to sell white as black. She's got a great sense of drama to be sure. Throwing prosthetic arms around helps guard her from having to take off that helmet and actually reveal her identity.

Credit to Miorine for making a quick and bold choice. Even if she didn't stick to it. Still giving her props in a couple seconds deciding that yeah she was still ready to make a run for it. And at least her initial escape plan had some logic to it. Not sure what the plan was if Miorine didn't show up there at the end.

I feel like it will at least take a dozen episodes for Suletta to get comfortable to a point where I'm going to start liking her. But at least she's got the skills to make fights entertaining in the meantime.