View Single Post
Old 2022-10-10, 22:09   Link #17
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
The premise of this show is so incredibly stupid. I could accept the marriage practical as a way to teach life skills, if it was just something they did like an exercise but why in God's name would your ability to graduate be tied to marriageability? That makes no sense. I mean, yea, they have to have it to drive the story but it's nonsensical.

Plus Watanabe is the type of character that grinds my gears. Even worse when these asshole girls/guys have a protag guy/girl who just rolls over and takes it like a good little doormat heh. I like a more balanced approach; like Kaze no Stigma where the deuteragonist tsundere chick routinely gets out maneuvered by the protagonist instead of him just doing anything she says and letting her beat on him. At least Fuufu hasn't gone down that path yet (having the dominant one physically whaling on the other).

At least the girls are cute lol
Yeah, I wonder if they're going to actually explain why this is so important to the school. Or if they have other precautions in-case students want to bang behind closed doors .

I feel like the thing with Akari is that she's so strong-willed and directed but for all of that she's very easy to fluster emotionally and part of it is just her projecting confidence, and Jiro can get through to that in his own way.