View Single Post
Old 2022-10-13, 06:53   Link #74
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I dunno if I buy the aunt theory just yet. If she did take Reiji from somewhere, that wouldn't explain why their features are so similar(according to a few chars). If Kazu's dad was so belligerent when he found out Reiji wasn't his, then at the very least, Yuko would have had signs that she was pregnant. Else, how could she deceive him for so long? Just showing up outta nowhere with a kid or baby is definitely not something I could believe happened. Then there's the name Reiji. If he was born with someone else, how'd she change the name?
Reiji being her brother's son would be more than enough to explain them looking alike. Her panicking so much when he showed up to take Reiji to the beach hints she was afraid he would take him away, meaning he has a legitimate claim over Reiji.

Regarding Kazu's dad finding out Reiji wasn't his son later, we only have Yuko's word for it. Before this chapter, she said he started getting violent after suspecting Reiji wasn't his son, but now she tells us it happened before Reiji was even born and that he even went after Kazu. So which is it?