Thread: Crunchyroll Chainsaw Man
View Single Post
Old 2022-10-25, 11:31   Link #74
Frontier

"Nothing can stop the majesty that is POWER!!! What little consequence is a little mess here and there...wait, I could get arrested!? Then 'Tis the humans' fault! He made me do it! Do not blame Power!!!"

I love how Denji and Power are bickering like kids and the camera is focused on Makima's fine behind on the bench as she just listens. And then she gets both kids to listen like the pups they are playing into her hands .

So Power from her Devil nature has an insatiable hatred for humans, but she did care for a cat that was stolen from her by a Devil. Not that Denji cares about cats, but he can relate because he had Pochita...and Power realizes the best way to motivate Denji is to promise full access to her amble bosom! And then Denji suddenly takes the cat kidnapping personally .

I guess if Devils are as powerful as the visualization of their danger, then yeah, a Chainsaw would be pretty well up there .

Some really weighty topics about life, death, and the current nature of Pochita in the train...but all Denji is really focused on is those massive boobs, as he should !

Denji's smart enough to realize Power was leading him on but not quick enough to avoid her knocking him out so she could sell his blood to the Bat Devil. To think it seemed like they were growing closer .

Although Meowy is actually real, and the Devil Bat was holding him hostage, but Power just lied about what she had to do in order to get him back. Not that it matters because the Devil Bat eats Meowy and Power anyways, and right in front of poor Denji .

Naked Power! It's kind of sweet how she initially took care of Meowy because she wanted a good meal after slaughtering a bunch of animals, but grew attached to the genuine company. Much like Denji and Pochita !

Chainsaw Man returns! Not only because he saw himself and Pochita in Power and Meowy, but because he still has to cop a feel! It's Chainsaw Time !

Well, good thing that office lady avoided getting smushed. Denji at least has some awareness of getting civilians out of the way even if he doesn't feel strongly enough about it to not toss a dude's car with him still in it right after the Bat Devil. At least the dude bailed in time and Denji can confirm his chainsaws retract in Devil form and he has super-strength .

Never has a mans' determination to cop a feel come off more intimidating. And then Denji slices through the Bat Devil in a satisfying finish !

ED 3 is a pretty psychedelic and violent ED, that wouldn't be out of place in a horror anime, and really reflects Denji's life well. We even have angelic Makima and some slice of life stuff with him, Aki, and Power at the end .