View Single Post
Old 2022-11-13, 14:39   Link #29
marvelB

BTW, something I'm curious as to whether Oda will address in full this arc is the Devil Fruit Encyclopedia. We've known it's been around for some time in the OP world, but how long, exactly? And who is the author? Vegapunk would be the natural guess here, but what if this book existed even before his rise to the top of the science world? Personally, I think it would be pretty interesting to learn that there were other famous scholars who successfully discovered some of the world's secrets prior to Vegapunk and Clover's generation.....

Oh, and yeah, I definitely agree that Punk Prime most likely split his brain among the other Punks. Which makes me wonder: Is there any chance the other Punks could go rogue? I think it would make for an interesting twist if an "evil" Punk turned out to be the arc's big bad instead of CP0. As for which one would make the heel turn.... well, the most obvious candidate would be Shaka since he seems to be the leader of the other Punks, but personally, I kinda want to put my money on York. Just imagine, the one Punk whose only apparent purpose is to eat, sleep, and shit for the others turns out to be the evil mastermind!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote