Thread: Licensed World Trigger [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2023-01-13, 09:26   Link #1345
James Rye

I doubt they gonna win all 8 of them but I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope they win at the very least 6 of them to get the points to get into or close to top5. Like I get why Tamakoma-2 wasn't able to get 1st place in rank wars because them getting 2nd in their first season was already crazy enough and Ninomiya squad is upper A-rank material but in this scenario I really wanna see Suwa squad place first place in the overall ranking. Probably too much to ask they might get 3rd or 4th at the very end, but I just want recognition for Suwa, Osamu and Katori as Captain, OX and Ace. Madoka and Oki are nice characters but I don't see them as invested in this as Suwa, Osamu and Katori. Though Katori is mostly invested due the date promise, but still. xD

Suwa squad got unlucky first match and simply outread 2nd match by Hana. Hopefully they win against the top teams Mizukami and Ninomiya but they need way more than just 2 wins and 200 extra video clip points to fill up the gap to the top point sitters.