Thread: Crunchyroll Ayakashi Triangle
View Single Post
Old 2023-01-30, 14:11   Link #63
Frontier

The premise of a romance between a woman and a guy transformed into a Shinh Inu...to be honest I was more paying attention to the lady's bouncing boobs as she ran to him .

I like how Matsuri is just playing a ninja gacha because of course he does .

I hope Matsuri is prepared for his butt to be plastered on Lu's social media...

Can anyone make sense of when they censor panty shots or they don't? Because there were moments where we saw Matsuri, Yayo, and even Suzu's undies with no Shirogane face...but I guess since they weren't in focus or as deliberate fan-service shots, they weren't censored? Also, plenty of lovely lady thighs in this episode .

Shirogane trying to pose as a normal cat thinking that will protect him from harm, even though anyone who knows him can tell. Well, he gets free snacks out of it so I guess something's working. Also their English teacher, who is also a former mercenary (because of course he is), loves him to bits !

Somehow I'm not surprised Matsuri has no friends. He's prickly enough around Suzu as it is. But the bond of female friendship is a powerful thing among girls !

Yayo finally realizing that sexually harassing your classmate the first time you met them...not the best first impression .

Yayo's not just being a klutzy anime girl, she's being haunted by an ayakashi! But it does offer up a chance for Matsuri to save her and start a real friendship with her, which is nice. I'm sure these four gal pals will get into plenty of shenanigans .

Soga thinks he can call Suzu a threat when the real threat in front of him is Matsuri's boobs !

Suzu is like the worst sweets maker...in the sense that she eats everything she makes so she has to keep doing it over. But those Suzu Dango's seem worth it .

Suzu is half-Ayakashi? So does she have powers? Although it feels like her Ayakashi side is possessing her and made her seek out Matsuri so she could act on her feelings for him. And they finally kiss in a very intimate way in Matsuri's bed! Wow !