View Single Post
Old 2023-04-06, 00:58   Link #20
Strahan

I do hope they timeskip; the young version's head looks too large for his body, it's weird lol.

I am glad he forgot to hide the stats. You'd think your family you'd want in the loop at least, so you have people you can go to for advice when you hit issues related to this whole thing. Plus it's lonely keeping that to yourself, nobody to talk to. I've always thought it a little odd how isekai protags always treat their reincarnations like a huge secret. Especially for isekais where they appear at the same age they were before, rather than a rebirth. Just telling people "yea, I'm from another world" would at least explain the lack of common sense relative to said world hehe.

Though yea, you may end up with people coming at you with pitchforks to drive away an otherworldly demon, hehe. I think I'd still take the chance, at least with people I've felt out and grown close with.

Anyway, yet another OP isekai. I'm a sucker for the genre so I'll watch it regardless of how much schlock it may end up being lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote