View Single Post
Old 2023-06-11, 11:08   Link #1641
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I'm wondering if we're even going to see Suletta and Miorine reunite at all at this right. Miorine could really use her but it seems like they're going to head straight to Quiet Zero. Suletta hasn't even talked about Miorine at all.
At the start of the ep the SAL guy told them to bring that to the Benerit Group's head office front. That is likely Calibarn and the mentioned front is likely where Miorine is, so they should cross paths. Suletta is likely the one to protect Mio from a rampaging Lauda, I would guess.

By the way, she did mention Miorine once in the ep, when saying she would likely told her to just go ahead and give the tomatoes to the students.

While Suletta understand Eri's reason for pushing her away, doesn't seems like she realized the same about Miorine. I wonder if the knowing about being a repli-child influenced it. Suletta thought back a few eps that Mio did it because Suletta isn't worth her, then learning she is a clone may have result in Suletta thinking even less about herself.