View Single Post
Old 2023-06-19, 22:24   Link #125
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I liked the wandering around town part. That was amusing. Nice to spend a whole episode in the fantasy world. I find that a lot more interesting than the Earth bits. It seems when he's in our world, his Mary Sue factor seems to multiply hehe.

The animation during the fight with the prince seemed disjointed, and at the end of the herb gathering scene the direction was so odd I actually thought I was having problems with my PC. A lot of dialog without seeing characters, just the panning of scenery. I've had issues in the past where the video lags out bad and falls way out of sync with the audio; I thought maybe that was happening as Owen arrived and was talking while we were still looking at grass lol.

God I'm so over the way many anime just let opponents wander off. Yuuya is supposed to be super strong and super fast; why the heck did he not make a move against the girl? He just stood there like an idiot. They shown how he was so fast he nearly teleported when he went after the prince during the prince's suicidal move. It'd be one thing is she made some explosion or smoke or any sort of distraction to give her time to make an escape, but no, she just casually walks away while they stand there watching. At least Owen tried, heh.
It really felt like they ran out of budget in the second half.