Thread: HiDive Helck
View Single Post
Old 2023-07-11, 14:45   Link #31
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well ep 1 dropped today. Really enjoyed the beginning episode =03. Extremely fun characters. Vermilio is an absolute blast; the VA does an excellent job at portraying the character. I don't think it could get any better, going from how I expected to sound like knowing her personality from reading the manga. Not much about Helck, but they have showed he has some dark elements that are in contrast to his brighter demeanor. Konishi works his magic here as well. He's good for being able to do comically light voices as well as deep, serious ones, so he brings out the best in Helck's character.

Animation was good; I like the style, and the action showed enough detail(assuming budget isn't super great or anything) that makes me anticipate what may come.

Favorite moment was certainly the cards being blown away. Just the way it happened, making everyone shocked, and yet, that one guy(Kenros) came up with the idea that it was all part of the rules and had a bigger purpose just made it funnier .

Vermilio in pigtails and glasses looked super cute =03. More of this please.

For me, a strong start to this series. Even though I'm a manga reader, I thoroughly enjoyed this first ep, as if I was reading the manga all over again. Hopefully, it'll have enough episodes to get through the entire series.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote