View Single Post
Old 2023-08-18, 14:03   Link #49
Frontier

It's Ruka date time! Perfect for her birthday !

Ruka is a stunner in that polka dot bikini! So much so she draws the attention of every man in the vicinity (sorry girls!). Too bad Kazuya is so non-committal and uninterested in treating her like a serious girlfriend that he's so wishy washy towards her

Ah yes, the classic rubbing of lotion on a girls' back...don't you usually unstrap your top when it happens? Though I guess Kazuya was able to just go under anyways...and basically feel up her back and legs. Too bad the cream ran out but I don't think his little Kazuya could take much more .

I'll be honest, my immediate thought was her endgame was to bang Kazuya, but it's just something as sweet as wanting to make his heart race. Will she settle for getting him rock hard .

Even if Kazuya didn't really have feelings for Ruka, aren't they close enough for him to have actually gotten her a birthday gift ?

So Ruka was open to some makeout sessions near the ocean if Kazuya was into it, huh ?

Ruka's birthday gift is calling Kazuya by name without an honoriffic! That's actually pretty cute, especially the joy in her voice when she keeps saying it. Chizuru tends to just avoid saying his name when she doesn't have to, but in girlfriend mode he's still "Kazuya-kun" so that's a win for Ruka .

Nice to see Chizuru visiting her grandma. Even got her to open up about Chizuru's mother and this family's weird relationship with the weather .

Sumi is always such a sweetheart. She finds the hospital where Chizuru's grandma is and decided to show up with her own bouqet, as well as telling Chizuru how much work Kazuya put into this and how much she's supporting the two of them. Totally worth letting her meet grandma !

Nothing says true love than going on a whole speech about a guy, especially when you can't help but laugh from the hearet at this antics. Grandma knows what's up no matter how in denial Chizuru is .