View Single Post
Old 2023-10-15, 09:36   Link #36
Frontier

Well, with Friend A gone, Rentaro can only gush about his love life to a frikkin' pole...but who wouldn't want to wax lyrical about how he now has two cute and awesome girlfriends to walk home with? Even if it makes him seem kind of like a nutjob ?

What's better for a peak Harem romcom than all the girlfriends of this season singing the OP and talking about how much they love Rentaro? Even writing love letters to him (and I see the pic you put in there, Hakari!). And who can blame them when he's the perfect boyfriend when he passes them by rushing away from school? And we've even got some other characters, including a busty and leggy older woman, to look forward too! Also you just gotta love how Rentaro turns into a bloated mess after eating all their food and collapses...and the girls kiss him anyways !

Hakari getting turned on hard by some lewd handholding! It has a pretty severe effect on Karane too, even if she's still a classic tsundere about it! And the trio walk hand-in-hand to school all the while thinking how much they all love each other! After finally getting on a first-name basis! How sweet !

I'm worried about the male students at that school to have a vice-principal with sagging boobs and fishnets running to French kiss any boy she finds breaking school rules...or just because she feels like it. Definitely not going to be the teacher girlfriend. But what a way to segue into the girls wondering about kissing, huh ?

Hakari is on the attack! She's already got some pock...I mean, Bocky handy to engage in some smooching with Rentaro! Of course she'll have to watch out for Karane who can't help but keep stabbing Rentaro in the eye to remain competitive with Hakari. Also Hakari just using her boobs as a weapon to keep smacking Karane away .

Wow, that has got to be the most convoluted plan to engage in kissing I have ever heard. There was, like, no way that was going to work. And indeed all it lands Rentaro is feeling up Hakari's boobs (which, okay, that's pretty good) and Karane beating him up when her frilly panties catch the eye of a cat who plays around with her crotch and makes her hit Rentaro straight in the family jewels. And she keeps beating him up while Rentaro gets pantsed and gets a face-full of Hakari's butt. Okay, maybe this was worth it just for the Hakari stuff .

Well, figures the girls would turn on each other, they both love Rentaro but aren't really "gal pals" and want to monopolize him a little, but it's enough for Rentaro to sacrifice his lips to the vice-principal in response. Good thing the girls were able to work together and save him! Because while they are rivals, they'd rather each other kiss Rentaro than some hag !

They really should've just done the kissing at the same time from the beginning...but I guess Hakari and Karane have to be okay with their lips brushing each other too. But successful first kiss! And maybe they summoned the alien girlfriend in the process !

Both girls competing for who gets to read up on how to cook for their man! Meanwhile Rentaro has discovered the next girlfriend! A cute loli bookworm girl ?