View Single Post
Old 2023-10-22, 11:14   Link #220
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
Learn from it. The same way we learn about animal behaviour. I don't see how that relates to re-educating them, as the episode clearly showed.

Also, we must have gotten different impression from ep3, since from my point of view it was humans that made 80 years of effort learn killing magic and evolve magic.

Also, I'm not sure about demons not attacking frequently, since the show mentioned since the march up north that the region is in conflict with the remainder of the Demon Lord.

I wonder if Aura is the lone survivor, though I assume not. How many of the Lords' generals did they kill in the first walkthrough?
I'm pretty sure that Frieren had a lot to do with the magical upgrades general magic users got, simply from the fact that, at large, the show has made several points about how knowledge gets lost very easily if nobody keeps it alive with an effort.

And if demons were attacking so frequently, it would make little sense that people would still get taken in by their deceitful attitudes, given how inevitably tragedy follows treating with demons.