Thread: Crunchyroll Dr. Stone: New World (Season 3)
View Single Post
Old 2023-11-19, 16:10   Link #105
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Dr. Stone: New World. Joker

I do recall the crew brought both Homura and Hyoga with them onboard the Perseus for fear that the duo might cause trouble to Ishigami village while our heroes were gone to Soyuz's birth island.

It played to their advantage that when Ibara and his forces boarded the Perseus the first time either they did not bother or did not get greedy to make a thorough inspection of the ship down to the lower decks, or else they would have found Homura and Hyogas' statues and have them disposed with the other members that got petrified the first time.

Still, that Hyoga got owned flawlessly by Moz I still needed time to process that which maybe I theorized that Hyoga was downplaying his own strength to lure Moz into a false sense of security. Nonetheless, Hyoga had been renowned at being a keen analyst when judging people's value and the strength they can provide.

Who knows? Maybe we'll see next episode if Hyoga is down for the rest of the road or bidding his time to catch Moz off guard.

Now, moving to Kirisame and Ibara, her past with the Master shed light that she was a gullible child, nevertheless, kind-hearted to worry and help the people of the island. Cracks finally appeared once she start to seriously question Ibara's motive to have the whole island petrified since doing so would mean Ibara abusing his power at the expense of sullying the Master's kindness.

Sure enough the truth slapped her hard when she saw the Master's statue and deduced Ibara's scam, but it became too late since the senile coot beat her first with the Medusa turning her into a statue and pushing her to fall into the depths of the sea.

And, just as the old rat was gloating over his decisive victory, the crooked cop Yoh triumphantly snatched the Medusa from the oji-san clutches landing a direct shot at the bastard's hand to let drop off the device.

Furthermore, it would have made for a nostalgic joke had they written Yoh to shout, "Medusa getto daze!"
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote