View Single Post
Old 2023-11-29, 10:59   Link #36
Frontier

Jeez, even the other maids bullied Charlotte! The only person who acknowledged and treated her kindly was her little sister Natalia, who always saw Charlotte as her big sister. At least there was one happy thing in Charlotte's old life .

I didn't know they had a huge boat! Perfect for traveling to the magic academy! Which is more like a magic academy island !

So Allen dropped out and got into a big fight with his dad that almost destroyed the island. Typical magic family problems .

Oh snap, the Crawford dad is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa! And he's already accepting Charlotte as his future daughter-in-law! And also Eruca's bouncing boobs !

Of course Eruca would tell their family that Allen and Charlotte are lovers. Because any excuse to make these two act like the couple they already are, right? And they really do work so well together that Charlotte can even read Allen's crazy attempt at a wink .

Oh snap! It's Akari Kito as their mom Lieselotte! And she's cute as a button! I'm not surprised the dad is in a rush to have his son take over so he can get busy with his wife again .

I love how the eyecatch is Allen and Charlotte recreating Titanic and Charlotte and Eruca visiting the crater of Allens' fight with his dad .

Charlotte's sister went to the magic academy to escape her family drama but has become a powerful mage and top boss at the academy. She may be a bit of a bad girl, but she cares about her subordinates at least! But maybe they can help tone her down a little. And Charlotte can properly reconnect with her little sis !

Of course they weren't going to get out of this without having to sleep in the same bed again! At his parents' house, no less !

The next episode preview was basically Allen's parents talking to each other before heading straight to bed for some REALLY "naught things" .