View Single Post
Old 2023-11-29, 23:16   Link #40
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Geeze Allen's aun-I mean, mom is one wild card!

I didn't see the Natalia thing coming. I suppose it makes sense that she's a bit off the rails with how things played out. She watched her sister getting abused by her family for years and wasn't in any position to do more than get her medicine. Then possibly the only family member she cared for disappeared after being set up (for something I'm sure Natalia didn't think she did) and there was even less reasons to behave herself any longer.

Is hilarious that she's become this faction leader on campus . A decent kid at heart, but clearly venting all the frustrations she couldn't do anything with onto this campus.

Although I'm lost...is there a reason to not let Natalia see her sister while knowing who she is? I mean they aren't exactly in the middle of the Kingdom hunting for Charlotte anyways. This is a school with a bunch of bad ass mages. I'm sure if you can have Natalia meet Charlotte in secret it won't be a big deal.
Problem is she's seven, and she's super close. Hard to expect her to continue to treat Charlotte like just another person at the school after finding out, and that change in behavior might lead to someone catching on.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote