View Single Post
Old 2023-12-02, 15:09   Link #89
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Our Survival Story: The Experienced You and the Inexperienced Us Play Survival Games

So Runa invited Ryuto for a survival game bout; she invited Nicol and Akari so in turn Ryuto invited his buddies, Yusuke and Ren, to level the mix.

During the bout, Runa dominated the first round, however, after Nicol made some adjustments with her nail polish she totaled the competition during the second bout.

Even gals in camo gear have to be flashy, show-off, and reveal some cleavage . Otherwise, how can they call themselves gals?

At lunctime, everyone is sharing the same table, and Ren can't help to share his knowledge of camo girl while his otaku switch turns on, nonetheless, Akari sort of get what he means being passionate on the things he likes. Hence, her own otaku switch turns on about the pop culture things she likes leaving the boys not to get what she's saying, however, they learn the astonishing truth that popular girls can or may have also otaku things they're so passionate about.

This in turn triggers on Nicol to reminiscence on her ex-boyfriend, and feeling cool about him due to his agreeable and nice attitude.

Anyways, seemed like Ren and Akari put on a good start with each other, but Yusuke not so much with Nicol.

Anyways, Ryuto has another self-realization moment that to become a man worthy of Runa he has to give everything on his studies, and he does so step the pace at cram school but to his surprise he witnesses Maria attending the same class as he along with some friends from what I would guess come from her previous school.

He manages to slip by undetected thanks to this cool guy who treats some lunch, and inquires Ryuto on why he's running away.
I would say that I'm getting a few red flags on that chad, because people cannot be that nice to complete strangers unless it is for an ulterior motive, but I shall see next episode.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote