View Single Post
Old 2023-12-05, 19:17   Link #731
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What a MAJOR upgrade!

Spoiler for 131:
I am not surprises about that, I mean clearly the only reason they want the Coffin of Eternal Darkness again. Is too seal Meliodas and maybe the other deadly sins away too, beside Ban who can be killed because even King Arthur knows he can't beat them. Something happen from the end of Seven Deadly Sins and Four Knights of the Apocalypse because the power of Chaos in Four Knights of the Apocalypse is just so much weaker when Arthur is using it over Cath Palug. Like how Britannia had to be destroy in turn to made the new world of Camelot.

I am just hoping that this series doesn't have an edgy end like Fairy and Giant, Demon, Goddess Clan and human all just broke off from each other because of Arthur actions. Well Arthur learn at the last moments of his life and after the power of Chaos is gone that Meliodas Kingdom was the ideal kingdom he was looking for. The Kingdom were all the races could get along and he ruin everything because he became a Manchild between the two series. Over the mature adult I thought he could become by the end of Seven Deadly Sins.

I am also hoping this Part 2 doesn't end with Lancelot killing Ban and betraying everyone so Arthur could bring Percival back too life and thinking Arthur can also do the same with his father. Only for us to learn that Arthur could never truly do that and was just using Life Spirits and a bodies he could made as vessels to fake them being bring back too life. Well the so call people in Camelot can tell that these revive people are not the love ones they wanted back but continue to live in the lie because they don't want to acknowledge the sad truth after turning there back on reality. Likely this could happen because clearly at some point Camelot will break into civil war like it did in the real Legend of King Arthur.

Also I am pretty should the beloved child that Ironside will die in the hand of, will be Percival. Likely after learning that Diodra die as a baby and Arthur just put a life spirit in the body. Leading to the whole Diodra and Percival are just both life spirit so there was no different at the end of the day, beside who ended up rising them from a baby to adulthood.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote