Thread: Crunchyroll A Girl & Her Guard Dog
View Single Post
Old 2023-12-14, 12:45   Link #31
Frontier

Isaku finally confesses! And Keiya makes it sound like it's mutual! And also jumping a few steps by immediately throwing Isaku on his bed and about to ravish her...luckily "stay" still works on him like a good dog, but it's not Isaku's rosy picture how she expected them to get together. Are their feelings truly the same .

Count on Katsuki and Ando to notice when there's relationship trouble afoot! They really are a pair of great gal pals and wingwomen .

It's no surprise another girl would try to make a move on Keiya, but the gall of her to ask for a kiss even if she knew she didn't have a chance! And classic Keiya thinks giving her a kiss is the easiest solution, which is the last thing Isaku wanted to see. Keiya is in the dog house now. And I love the incredibly awkward walk animation they gave Kurino when she ran off .

Oh no, not Plushie Keiya! He's done nothing wrong! I guess it goes to show how mad Isaku is at him. And him matter-of-factly saying he won't do it again isn't going to suddenly make things better .

Is there anything more surreal than an adult Yakuza treating two high school girls to a buffet so he can get romance advice from them to go out with his teen love interest? And the way Katsuki and Ando reacted to how he immediately tried to take her to bed...priceless. But I'm glad the girls were able to get him to realize he's an indelicate weirdo and he needs to meet Isaku when it comes to their mutual feelings .