View Single Post
Old 2024-01-07, 04:22   Link #17
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I mean... the hero acts like a scumbag pervert in front of his party and everyone in the guild and nobody says anything?, not only that, the twins that know he is good and the girl that is in love with him, still stay with the hero?, there has to be a reaaaaally good reason for that since not demond king has been mentioned.

I like the kicked out of the hero party genre but there are better ways to do it.
Pretty much this. I mean, why be a scumbag? This is the kind of writing I just can't be behind. Can't there just be a legitimate reason to banish Rud, and do it in a civilized way? But whatever, its just a setup for the story, as long as the guy doesn't go out of its way to make the hero be an a-hole to the tank(it WILL happen ofc, just doesn't need to happen anytime soon).

Nonetheless, the rest of the episode was okay. Lesser animation here, but the two protagonists are decent enough to continue watching, and I'm interested to see how Rud will live his life in the village. Also hoping that when he does fight, he just stays completely a tank, though it'd feel like treading similar ground as Shield Hero if Luna does all the fighting.

On a small note, why name the guy Rud? I mean, d*m, why did it just have to be similar in name to a certain other char from another anime with the same premise =01?

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote