Thread: Crunchyroll Solo Leveling
View Single Post
Old 2024-01-27, 22:55   Link #93
Decel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ Speaking about acrobatics, the goblins in ep3 were doing a great job of pretending to be attacking while trying their best to not hit him. The MC is just flailing around and often standing in place getting surrounded by the goblins, but they manage to not stab him. At one point he stands there, one goblin jumps right behind him, swings the dagger (which supposedly misses for no reason), and only after that gets slashed at which it parries.
Yeah this feels like anime series of old (or Dragon Ball-type Shounen) where people have time to talk between scenes. Aside from the horrible ep1, the episodes' art and animation are at least of decent, but far from upscale, quality now.

I'm sticking with this series since I went through the manwha, this ep just cleared chapter 17, and the sword-throw on paper looks more impressive.

Overall this is currently between Weakest Tamer and 7th Time Loop in the series I'm watching, and thus nowhere near Kusuriya and Frieren.