View Single Post
Old 2024-02-05, 20:27   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm going to presume that assassin isn't stupid enough to actually take on this job. No one that got punted like that would risk his life for whatever cheap pay that idiot teacher is offering. Not like it wasn't made clear how outclassed he was before.

At least he didn't lose an entire class...Although part of that is just based on Shiki being a dashing person (when not a skeleton). Not surprised the rest of the female cast bailed the heck out of there. Credit to the girl though. Sure she stayed because of Shiki, but she did protect those around her from that crazy show of force. Not that it did her many favours due to the puking incident...

If nothing else if this group survives they should be made fairly competent. Although I'd hope Makoto is aware that he can't put his extreme standards onto others. They weren't given all the available power of a pretty chill moon god after all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think Makoto is generally laidback and won't mess with anyone that doesn't mess with him (barring getting involved when he feels invested).
I think ever since the incident last season he's looked on the verge of just going on a genocidal rampage at any moment. He seriously looks unhinged and not far off from snapping. I couldn't put him presently anywhere near the term laidback. Maybe before all that happened, but certainly not now.

Would be happy to have the wrong read on him. But I don't trust his mental state right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nojay View Post
Makoto was dropped into the "teacher exam" without preparation. The other teacher candidates (who all looked seriously sus in my opinion) probably knew what the criterion for success in the exam was but the examiner flubbed the explanation and none of the others corrected him because they already knew what they had to do.
At least he received it better than I did. At the rate he was going I figured the actual goal was that he needed 3 of each kind of orb .