View Single Post
Old 2024-02-06, 16:10   Link #56
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
If nothing else if this group survives they should be made fairly competent. Although I'd hope Makoto is aware that he can't put his extreme standards onto others. They weren't given all the available power of a pretty chill moon god after all...
His insane mana amount comes from his archery training and his magic abilities are likely inborn or from his concentration ability. Only the [kai] barrier is from Tsukuyomi. While that thing is kind of overpowered too, he mostly uses it for utility, not direct attack/defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
At least he received it better than I did. At the rate he was going I figured the actual goal was that he needed 3 of each kind of orb .
Me too, I though he was supposed to get 3 of each and it likely wouldn't be so hard since his main problem was overkilling all of the orbs (and once he managed one, he could repeat it easily twice more).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Does Emma count ?
Definitely! She is the cutest girl in his harem, so how could she not count? Sure, she is kind of half-pig, but inner beauty is what matters.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote