View Single Post
Old 2024-03-20, 06:33   Link #120
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
The book was only theory stuff without serious experiments, proof, or a manual on how to practically do it (since you have to have a ridiculous amount of mana and control over it), so it's not so far off to say he discovered it.
Makoto proved it, not discovered. Somebody else, presumably whoever wrote that book, discovered the concept, although they weren't able to make it a reality. Makoto read the theories and made it real, but he isn't the first one to come up with it.

But then again, maybe this is a subtitle issue and we're arguing semantics about a mistranslation

As for the citizens of the demiplane, looks like we've had an issue with global demiplane warming, but it hasn't been mentioned for a few episodes now, maybe these "animals" are connected to it? Or to the mana that keeps pouring out of Makoto?

Quote:
Btw., I just realized that S2 is 25 episodes, for whatever reason I thought that the next week is the last one.
I didn't even know this was a 2 cour, I'm used to season 2 of isekais only getting 12-13 episodes
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote