Thread: Crunchyroll Bang Brave Bang Bravern
View Single Post
Old 2024-03-22, 07:48   Link #212
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
7th webradio episode with Obari:

* Both hosts call Obari their "secret guest".

* Praises were given to Obari for Bravern's design. I'd agree too.

* Obari and the others briefly talked about Wonder Fes, which is held at Makuhari Messe in Chiba. Basically model kit heaven for you MK geeks out there.

* Obari was asked when he got involved in the anime biz. He first got an anime-related job in 85. He mentioned that he got involved in mecha anime from Bubblegum Crisis.

* Obari was being pressed on details on the show, especially on Superbia and Lulu. On Superbia, there was a brief discussion on the former turning into an ally.

* Lewis was made to be macho, according to Obari when asked about him. They also discuss his rank and his superior, Satake (technically).

* I like that Obari discusses the differences between the TS and Bravern, contrasting the Real and Super Robot aspects of the show.

* There's a recording of Suzumura saying "Fight Bandai, Isami!".

* The trio now talking about a bunch of toku stuff from Daitarn, Ultraman and Godzilla in terms of height.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2024-03-22 at 08:22.
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote