View Single Post
Old 2024-04-14, 17:21   Link #350
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Cute episode. It was nice to see Rudy and Sylphie act like a normal couple without the Fitz visage. They were real cute together, and the bath scene was really heartwarming =03. Biggest surprise was that Elinalise was Sylphie's grandmother. I do remember the pendant scene when Lise and Rudy first met, but I thought that meant they were part of the same clan, that pendant was a token given to one's partner, and just figured Lise didn't want to infringe on that as a fellow elf.

The fight with Luke was pretty cool, if only to insert a moment of action in an otherwise actionless two episodes. I thought Rudy's reluctance was because he hadn't been sword training specifically, even if he was exercising everyday, but I guess he didn't want to embarrass him.

Other than Nanohoshi, it looks like there isn't too much more that the story can do here, so I imagine that the Nanohoshi business will spark some kind of revelation that will proc him to continue his journey. I also feel that Badi has a purpose, but it simply hasn't been revealed; perhaps once Rudy starts traveling again. As nice as it is, I don't foresee 4/5 more episodes of him living the 'slow life'. It's time for more misadventures of ̶D̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶E̶n̶d̶ Rudy Greyrat.

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote