View Single Post
Old 2024-04-21, 09:06   Link #26
Frontier

After everything that's happened, it's not surprising Taiyo would have nightmares of Mutsumi being in danger...but it's enough for him just to survive Yozakura House! Starting with the guard dog Goliath! Better him than Kyoichiro, right ?

I love how Futaba is the physically strongest fighter of the family but she also has a bunch of cute outfits in her room and sews in her spare time .

Taiyo wants to be a worthy husband to Mutsumi, and be able to protect her, so he's willing to undergo any hardcore training in order to be able to do that...but he doesn't have exceptional Yozakura genes, so he basically has to endure and undergo what it takes to be a Yozakura with none of the advantages of being one. But for now he'll have to just live in a house that's seemingly trying to kill him for one month as part of his training, be it bomb wake-up calls, poisoned food, password-locked bathrooms, guns that can shoot at him from any corner, and Kyoichiro enjoying his misery. But at least he's got Mutsumi doting on him sweetly as his wife .

It's cool seeing how the normal Yozakura's manage their own daily morning routine in the house with their special abilities. Also, naked Kengo .

No better reason to learn how to shoot a gun than to figure out how to use the TV .

I like how those three guys from Taiyo's school are still talking to him and are worried about his condition. Though if it's not the training it's the fact that he has to wear a 30KG shirt on him .

Who is the biggest shut-in between Shion and Shinzo? Though at least Shion can walk around and talk to people without a garbage can tank armor...though that's still pretty cool, Shinzo. And he seems to be trying to get to know Taiyo better .

Look at Taiyo putting a blanket on his sleeping wife! And just like he's there emotionally for Mutsumi, she's there for him. They weren't actually exceptionally close as kids, but when Mutsumi was being bullied in middle school for her hair, he was there to save her. Not her siblings, him. And that's when she fell in love with him .

Taiyo's finally getting the hang of this! Though I guess it's unsurprising that his body couldn't keep it up and he'd been using the rest of the family to hide it, but this is all pointless if he can't take care of himself. Mutsumi wouldn't want that, anyways. But Futaba can at least respect his commitment and how far his emotions have taken him. He might be cut out for this after all .

Futaba twirling smol Mutsumi is too adorable. Also Mutsumi looks like the spitting image of their mother .

Taiyo can finally open a bathroom! The house has truly accepted him! Now it's time for hard mode and a 100kg shirt! I'm so sorry Taiyo .