View Single Post
Old 2024-04-28, 22:32   Link #46
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post

Thank God. I don't like the way they draw young kids, the proportions seem weird to me. Like their head is too big or something. Same with that shota mage reincarnation show this season.
I am not sure what direction this discussion will lead. The artists are trained to sketch infants this way. Maybe their style are not as apparent as this one. They draw Vitruvian Man for anatomy of grown up people. For drawing infants, they use measurement based on medical study. As in "At birth the head is one-fourth the total body length, whereas in the adult it is one-seventh (Fig. 5). "(citation: An Overview of Anatomical Considerations of Infants and Children in the Adult World of Automobile Safety Design). Otherwise, you probably want to talk about macrocephaly, canavan disease, or hydrocephalus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Yea, once the titty mage is acquired you aren't supposed to think about the kids anymore lol
It's another genric joke from male oriented anime. Not all kids are Crayon Shin-chan. Before hormone kicks in, pressed by oppai would be rather annoying than stimulating to males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
My only concern coming out of this episode is the future cost. I know the brothers have the talent for it, but is it a good think to lose out on two young hunters to gain two more solid soldiers? I suppose there is the future threat coming and survival will be paramount. And of course the two seem keen on it so I suppose it's fine. But I still wonder if they should be more careful about pulling all the available talent in for war purposes and neglecting everything else.
Before the brothers get stable income, they are self-employed. It is unknown if continue hunting will benefit the productivity of the town's economy.

Last edited by scififan; 2024-04-28 at 22:43.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote