Thread: Crunchyroll Vampire Dormitory
View Single Post
Old 2024-05-12, 10:28   Link #16
Frontier

Mito and Ruka's relationship has hit a new low! So what better excuse to skip school and work and enjoy themselves? Preferably after Mito has put some clothes on .

I feel like I say this every episode, but should Mito really be going to the beach and wearing a swimsuit? Even if it is a skintight bodysuit that covers up her chest. She was just lucky Juri likes to cover up .

I'm not surprised Takara is all in on the busty Bikini Babes, though now I kind of want to see Mito in a bikini...but it makes Juri jealous because he likes Takara. And he and Mito are able to bond in their mutual unrequited love .

Ruka isn't as sweetsmaker, but it's the thought that counts when preparing a cake to patch things up with Mito .

Oh hey, Maina! The girl Mito gave romantic advice too! And now she's making her move and asking Ruka out! Just in time for Mito to see and Komori to use to his advantage by pushing Ruka to be with someone else when he's at his weakest without Mito's blood...but when it comes to thinking of the person he likes, Ruka can only think of Mito .

I figured Ren was going to work at the cafe at some point, all the moreso so he can flirt with Mito more .

I know they're bloodsucking is pretty intimate as is, but I love how Ruka basically just imagines Ruka and Maina banging each other .

I feel bad for Maina. Ruka puts the moves on her in his bed, tells her he likes someone else, turns out to be the boy who gave her romantic advice...and she takes the rejection like a champ and decides to support Ruka and Mito instead. The girl deserves a super-large parfait !

Ruka and Mito finally patch things up, Ruka sucks Mito's blood again, and all is right! Well, other than Mito realizing her feelings and wanting Ruka to see her as a woman and like her back...but for now, she'll settle for a date .

Though Mito is not the only person who has realized their feelings...Ren has too. For Mito .