View Single Post
Old 2006-09-06, 10:55   Link #37
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Yes, some places in my city that carry this sort of thing have an open box as a 'sample' of sorts. They tend to use the figures or models to decorate the shop, giving anyone that visits an easy chance to check every little detail up close.

Still, this places are kinda small and I am pretty sure they lack a website; Comic Castle probably being the only exception around here.
I know a shop like that. The guy opens the boxes and and sells each figurine for a moderately higher price. I was quite infatuated with the Aruruu one, but then looking closer, it didnt look that well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H
]Hyaaa...soo nice

hope here in Singapore got also XD
If you're referring to the one-coin trading figures, go to Sunshine Plaza, the figurine shop (theres only one devoted ENTIRELY to models) there was the one I was talking about; he sells each for SGD10. Last I saw, (Mon) only Aruruu and Eruruu and Kamyu were left. Other than that, the figurine shops in China Square Central (Chinatown) also sell the trading figures, at SGD7.50, but they are in the boxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Head for CDJAPAN and pre-order the 1/8 model of Eruruu. You must have it. Obey the fox-girls. Its in the collectibles section of the site.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....EY=NEOSL-11250

I've already ordered the one coin series ... so I'm tapped out on this series. I'll probably be in great pain when I have to pass up Karura(sp?).
It'll be good if someone who gets it can post clearer pictures.. the ones on the site arent that clear. If its good and if it comes to Singapore I'll get it for sure.. Her dress looks really nice, and she's in a nice pose. But I'm worried about the hair.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-09-06 at 11:12.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote