View Single Post
Old 2006-10-22, 06:54   Link #13
Regel

Quote:
Except that in Watangashi-hen Rika was not injected with the serum before Shion tortured her to death,
Really? I thought that everything was the same: Rika's try to cure Shion (Mion ), her failure, injection. And only then Rika desides to commit suicide, rather than been tortured by Shion.

So, you are sure that in the game there was no injection in Watanagashi-hen, aren't you?

Quote:
I'm not sure how Takano made it look to him like it was the girls injecting him or how she convinced the girls to inject him
Well, it seems that K1 was injected at the beginning of Onikakushi-hen when he went to Dr. Irie's clinic, as he had flu or something (we can see it in Watanagashi-hen manga). I think, the weren't going to kill him, just to investigate the virus.

Quote:
I would surmise that Takano intended to become a "god" by eating Rika who is, by Takano's estimation, the host for the true Oyashiro-sama.
But why should Rike been killed in such way (watanagashied)?
--------------------------------
I'm still questioned with these: what are the government and desease relations?
Versions:
1) It is their biological weapon.

I don't think so. If it is so then neither Takano-Erie-Timitake nor guys who had sent them to Hinamizawa (and if they are not the "government", who is?) know about that. So, imho, it's not like these.

2) It is nature syndrom which they want to investigate.

That's my opinion. First, this is how it looks like in Matsuribayashi-hen (since it's the #8 story, there shouldn't be any "wrong theories" which fool us). Second, when Dr. Takano told them about deseas they hadn't taken it seriously as they did when his granddaughter showed them that notes. If this virus is their bioweapon they woulndn't change their opinion on them.
--------------------------------
About "queen carrier".
If this theory is a fake then nothing happens with people neihter in 1-3-6-7 arks nor in 2-5 arks. The question is: why did they sprayed gas in 1-3-6-7 and didn't do it in 2-5? Since i think government wasn't controlled by Takano and she couldn't deside either to spry it or not, it seems that the "queen carrier" theory isn't a fake.