View Single Post
Old 2006-11-07, 18:23   Link #37
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Indeed, people could go far and say its PPD with magic. :3

Anyway, with episode 04 being a new story to the series - i can easily say i'm happy with it. The staff behind all this have done there Negima homework, and don't seem afraid at all to the insane.. well, just about do anything. Nodoka finding about Negi was a shock.. though it's a very happy shock. I'm glad she's at least getting some fun-fun air time. Her kiss with Negi was cute as hell. <3

Next time shall be my fav', 'cause its Konoka time. <3
The new story arc seems interesting, any power even the Thousand Master couldn't handle is going to be hard for Negi to handle. I'm sure manga purists will hate this arc since it's original, but personally I'd rather see an original story than have to sit through the Martial Arts Tournament again (but I've never been a shonen fighting anime/manga fan so I'm heavily biased). The PPD vibe is definitely there, especially the RPG scene

I like the three-card twist to the pactio system, I wonder what the third card does. On the one hand it's screaming 'marketing ploy to sell more cards', but my less cynical side thinks the element of randomness they introduce is kind of cool.