Thread: Suzuka
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-21, 07:10   Link #1437
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio3.14 View Post
Yes, because she has done such a great job with that before XD

Personally I don't really see the Arima thing happening. I mean Suzuka had enough of a problem getting herself to go out with Yamato who she actually liked and is actually a nice guy who liked and supported her . If she jumps into Arima's arms who is the king of all Jerks and made fun of her dead boyfriend while she was still in love with him then she has some serious issues lol Then again it wouldn't be the first case of the Jerk getting the girl, I just don't see Suzuka being like that. I don't give Suzuka a lot of credit (mainly because she is pure evil >_>), but one thing I will give her is that she isn't that shallow to hook up with a guy like Arima.
Makes sense. I did some thinking and plot analysis too and I can't really imagine THAT happen to Suzuka and Arima, unless something happened in America that brings them together. But still, I don't see Suzuka like dating anyone now or something. Still not sure whether she still like Yamato but at least they're just friends for now. Yamato may still, correction, Yamato still like Suzuka, but I think its about time Yamato take a rest and let Suzuka do something, if Suzuka still like him that is. Yamato sacrificed too much for Suzuka previously, and its about time Suzuka did something for Yamato. Besides, I hate the same old storyline with Yamato chasing after Suzuka. If she really like Yamato, then she better do some wok herself or she'll end up hurting herself and Yamato again.

I just read back a little and realised that the first person that Yamto confessed to back at his hometown was Saki? Now that's a very interesting turn of event. And she seemed to like Yamato too. Damn.....I'm seriously starting to think Yamato deserve to be with other girls aside from Suzuka. Its like....all the girls appearing around Yamato are in love with him yet he's actually dull enough to not notice it? Or maybe its because he's still in love with Suzuka...