Thread: Suzuka
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-23, 08:15   Link #1457
lain123

I think, it's pretty obvious that Yamato still loves Suzuka and vice versa. Even after the news of Honokas boyfriend Yamato goes only for a short time into "dump mode" and is the whole time puzzled over Suzuka. And Suzuka gives indices: The part with the fish was a first hint and her wish to do track with him again is a obvious thing.

It's a shame, but I think, he likes Honoka but he don't love her. At least not so much as Suzuka. Saki had a point: "did you really like her that much?" But Honoka was at fault too. Her boyfriend gave her days for her reply. She gives Yamato only seconds without warning. And why did she take her confession back? She wants to be friend with Yamato? "Don't be so down... We can still send each other messages..." my ass...

I hope, we get in the future more insight in Suzuka. Why did she go to the USA? Why didn't she want Yamato to know? Why left she a month early? Why didn't she tell Yamato and went even without to say goodbye? Why did she dump him on the most cruel way I can think of? On his birthday and after a day of fun and after she left him the photograph? Why didn't she gives him a reply at the airport? He said, he loves her and she turns only her back to him? And why did she come back in his neighbouring room and how can she be so casual in his presence?

Saki, Suzuka, Honoka - I think, he gets all nightmares and cruel dumpings I can think of. He is really not a very fortunate character. I don't like the hints of a ronin year. "Selection?", "Failure is not a option", "[...] and doesn't he have to study...?!"