Thread: Suzuka
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-23, 12:17   Link #1460
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

For some reason, I'm still interested in this story. Yes, Saki seems like another wonderful character with inexplicable motivations and about to be thrown away. Yes, Suzuka remains impenetrable. Yes, Yamato is not a very attractive protagonist. But I do care what happens.

I think Suzuka dumped him because he seemed not to be paying much attention to her and spending all his time with Yui working. I think she thought the day together and then goodbye was the nice way of doing things. She completely misunderstood his attitude to her because he had not made it clear. Then he sprang that confession on her in the airport at the very last minute. She was supposed to drop everything and stay home?

Now he has to decide on schools and girls at the same time. He really can't believe Saki is serious. He has spent three years thinking that she despised him, so it just seems like teasing. And he is imprinted on Suzuka. So I'm pretty sure what he will choose. Unless we're headed for 200 chapters.... But I hope we do get some more explanation from Suzuka, and I dearly hope we get some chapters of Suzuka/Yamato as a happy couple. They, and we, deserve it. First, please give us a school tour starring Suzuka and Yamato, lol.

I think the selection process is because they qualify more students than they can take, then have a further selection to decide who to actually admit. Based on school record, extracurricular activities, a special exam, an interview, recommendations? I'm not sure why entering the selection disqualifies him from the other school, though.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.