View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 23:11   Link #51
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

No no.. your post is very relevant to the thread's interest.. If you know what I mean .. I really need to curb my 4chan addictness >.<, In all honestly, please do post your thoughts on signatures put in here.. Each have it owns eyes and sees differently.. even if we looking at the same thing. If you read tru the thread, its plain to see that me, Klashi, and BC in particular have very different view on how we see the other sig.. This is very good IMO, gives us better perspective as a whole. I see from your comments above that you have a different perspective as well.

I'll see if I could reduced the contrast a bit more... About the tears.. If some1 crying, and looking down like that, the tears do trickled down the cheek, unless she bawled It would be better if I slowed the tears more, but then, I'm restricted to the filesize requirement, thus the speed is a compromised >.<

About the report.. no, not a bad thing.. but it keeps the thread of getting cluttered... its like a direct pm to the mod in charge (If I just post a direct request in the thread to have it moved... the mod might not be able to see it... unless they frequent this thread as well) .. Dont be discouraged

EDIT
A little tweak =3
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-12-13 at 00:28.
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote