View Single Post
Old 2006-12-15, 17:32   Link #605
dkrandom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Both work.

That being said, i am simply amazed at the fact you can block ANYTHING coming to you. I mean, even Destroy's deadly über 4-shot red&blue beam or the Lohengrin gate beam!
With the Akatsuki you can even REFLECT those. It's plain ridiculous.

It's okay and cool to be able to block beams and all, but where coolness stops, ridiculous takes over.
speaking of that... i really dont know how the h3ck they will improve gundams in the next sequal... what Akatsukis 360 shield will block and reflect beams? i really dont think they can improve the gundams unless they add something like HYPER SEED where you can destroy +50 gundams in a mere second... i really hope they dont try to improve gundams, let alone make a next sequel, yet if they do... i hope they try to make the new characters at least get hurt alittle... i mean in destiny.. SF + IF didnt even get hurt... i mean i expected kira to get hurt since athrun didnt with regular justice...

but if they do intend to continue gsd+whatever i hope they have a plot where some of both earth and zaft have some people that detest the main characters. Athrun,Kira,Lacus,Andy,Shinn, Luna, Orb main characters etc. it would be AWESOME to see earth + zaft go up against orb or something, and that instead of modifying humans they modify coordinators even more created something stronger than kira...

just a little crazy talk in the 2nd paragraph lol
dkrandom is offline   Reply With Quote