View Single Post
Old 2007-04-07, 15:49   Link #220
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishinfoulux View Post
My mistake I assumed it was him. I'm glad it's not because the cursed seal form looked pretty generic and him getting owned so easily is not the best way to introduce a character.

Than again this guy was cursed seal 2 which is nothing to snooze at so I still remain firm with what I said originally. Generic henchman or not I don't see why it's necessary to throw all this fodder Sasuke's way. We get it. He magically became stronger through bad writing. At least have one of the others dispatch him instead.

Oh and I don't think your missing anything. I honestly don't see what's to go nuts over these past few chapters. Once the Oro fiasco ended the interest dropped immensely.

I read Naruto, which is currently being hijacked by Sasuke who should leave the duties of main character to Naruto. It has nothing to do with hatred. But honestly Sasuke isn't main character material. He barely said a word these past few chapters. I know thats his "character" but it's not suitable for a lead role.
Truer words have never been said. Since Sasuke left Konoha, he hasnt as much as gained a single scratch from anything. Combat or training. Thats just bs.

It seems Kish is devoting more time to the sharingan than to the actual plot of the manga. Everything has become so sharingan centred we dont even remember what a normal fight feels like.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote