View Single Post
Old 2007-04-12, 07:18   Link #20
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
What if one more powerful than, say, #3 joins taking over 10? Are you suggresting 4-9's tattoo'd skin gets ripped off and a new number tattoo'd on each of them?
i believe that is so.. so being #9 or #10 risk being kicked out of the top 10 haha...~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Did that mean Luppi was #7? But if Luppi was #7, how can Yammi be #10? Unless Luppi was just somehow conviniently created the same time Grim lost his arm, and happens to be just between 5 and 7, it seemed ridiculous.

And Grim was clearly still Espada-level with one arm.
eh.. i think you're confusing everyone and yourself. Grim is powerful and probably not being deserved to be kicked out of top 10 but more significantly, i think it is due to the reason that he acted on his own, despite out of goodwill or good intentions for aizen. it is a warning, an example to the rest, how instructions are followed and how important rules are, to show the superiority of aizen and minor leader group..

Quote:
could be possible that aizen has given himself a number also? if ulq is 4 could it be possible that aizen is 1? with tousen and gin being 2 or 3?
i don't think so..! if you refered to earlier chapters, there was a scene whereby the top 10, aizen, jin and the rest had a meeting, and it was there where all 10 were introduced. try counting..~