Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2007-05-07, 06:04   Link #527
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
1) well it sets the mental mood as it would seem to me that he was just toying with kazuma for started while kazuma was 100% serious with the fight ~
I don't know about that. Kazuma certainly started with a more serious expression, but he was still able to hold his own when his father began to up the ante. That implies to me that both of them were feeling each other out initially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
2) ahh but if he had known the vast differences in speed then he wouldnt have attempted to launch that badass attack ~ he would have picked a different fighting method to combat kazuma ~ its just that he wanted to totally overpower him which caused him to lose the fight (im sure he had other was of defeating kazuma if he really wanted too ~ also it seems that once started he cannot call back the attack until it is completed thats why he couldnt escape the wind (imo)
A loss is a loss, as they say. Certainly a flame user of Genma's experience would approach a second fight differently, and it's by no means certain that Kazuma would prevail twice in a row... but I don't think it's assured that he wouldn't, and I'd bet we haven't seen half of Kazuma's tricks yet either.

And if nothing else, Kazuma's powers are certainly better suited to disengaging from the battle if he ever finds himself at a disadvantage.
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote