View Single Post
Old 2007-05-08, 14:14   Link #102
Ffenix Rising
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
Aha no worries. I'm sorry I got a bit snappy. Though, I do agree with what you said right here, so I try to have a neutral POV (though admittedly I tend to have a positive, totally optimistic view on my shows ). Don't take what I said to mean that I dislike Lucky*Star; it's already on my favorites list. (It's battling ARIA for X place at the moment...)
Don't be sorry, my uncouth/snarky behavior is uncalled for, however my POV stands. Anyway, I should also apologize for seeing the comments as 100% negative. At least everyone has some reasoning, even though I strongly disagree and advice (though rather poorly executed) to please re-think their reasoning.

Although I did intentionally try to rock the boat with my comments earlier, my other intention was to at least get my point across somehow and not get lost in the hundreds of posts that are already in this thread that went unnoticed. Yeah, it is a bit of a forum-whoring tactic, but at least it worked.

But in hindsight, there is always someone in the opposition and I should just shut the hell up and not get into Serious Business(TM). This is the Interwebs/tubes/nets after all.