View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 07:38   Link #2803
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
#32: *the urge to kill Erio suddenly rises again*

#33: I have no comments on this. Subaru's face pretty much explains it.

#34: LOL! Mach Caliber inherits Raising Heart's alter-ego?

Actually, when did that TeanaxSubaru 4koma thing start? Or was it that she was unnerved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
#32: Go Caro! She's already getting into 'lovey-dovey' mode with Elio, how cute ^^.

#33: Classical 'Tsundere', Teana-san wins the first prize in the top 'Tsundere' girls in 2007! (Joke)

#34: It seems Subaru got another pair thing with Nanoha. A crazy, half-berserk I.D
And the existence of the only point we agree on. Not that I'm complaining. More friends, more fun, as the White Devil of Friendship once said, I think.

Erm... What's Tsundere? *feels the whole thread turn cold* Was it something I was supposed to know...?

Well they are mother and daughter, fathered by Bardiche.
Oh no you don't Heterophobes! Those devices are Male and Female!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan View Post
Well thanks for people who said welcome lo l. Chaos2Frozen why a drive by
Is it cause I think NXF make a cute couple?? Just look at them there so good for eachother. I know some people would prefer maybe yuuno and all....but he's just not interestin or anything dont you's think?? NXF 4ever Here.

Ah yeah thats another thing I noticed in this series thingy is that the caracters lack um....emotions,and stuff...I mean look at them there all just too damn happy lol the whole time their face as stiff as a rock lol.

Id call it Emo...just a Happy Emo where there all just forever happy lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan View Post
naaah I still think Yuuno is a little.....lame? but hey everyone has there own opinions and stuff so..its whatever. Also Fate and Nanoha seem way more...... I dont know just better together lol. Plus there always together in the fanart things..and (to me)they just make a great couple.

I dont think im liking this new series that much cause there isnt much FXN time .I dont just mean them together but also like no interesting things about the two lol. Just the new people wich im not really interested in them lol(sad but true,.) course those are just my opinions so..you can have another doesn't bother me hehe
Aww... So cute...

!

*grabs face in terror*

W-what's h-happening to me??!! She's an enemy... But I can't bear to shoot her down! ARGH! Blast the Cute Barrier! Blast it!