View Single Post
Old 2007-05-14, 23:10   Link #65
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I don't know about you, but if Midchilda may have the same views as Earth so you know, if I were Nanoha or Fate if they were together I wouldn't come and say it...

You know?

And heck, knowing the developers they probably won't reveal anything until near the end... In fear of losing viewers perhaps. I'll openly admit: One reason I wanted to see StrikerS was to see NxF.
I agree. The producers would probably lose less than half the audience, but it would be nice if they gave us a bit on romance. However we have to acknowledge that this show, sadly, focuses more on friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Don't forget the fact when they henshin, you wouldn't feel like a pedophile anymore.
Well except for when Caro does it.

But that's besides the point. It's common place knowledge, I believe, that NxF is the most popular fan pairing of the series.
Dunno about the pedophile thing, but I do know that I like Nanoha x Fate. I'm not watching it only for that though. I found the show interesting and so I'm gonna follow until it ends. Even though it would disappoint me a bit if there was no romance here, I'll still watch.