View Single Post
Old 2007-05-15, 10:26   Link #75
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy00 View Post
What Meophist links to isn't proof of anything, though.

Fate is being the typical Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura. "The only way I can love my beloved is to make sure she's happy with someone else." All this shows is that at the time of the Sound Stage, they weren't.

One thing this show indicates time and again, though, is that Nanoha just doesn't think like other people. She doesn't think like other magical girls.

I can easily see her coming to the understanding that Fate's interested in her...then, when enough time has passed that it would be healthy to pursue a relationship; ask Fate to be together that way.

See, the Japanese have what they call "Type S" relationships. These are friendships between young girls that superficially resemble romantic ones. The theory behind them is that they are "safer" and give girls confidence to go on to relatonships with boys. (Don't ask me, that's just how they think.)

Nanoha is smart. She _knows_ this. She doesn't a relationship that would get "outdated" with high-school graduation; especially not with her most special person in the world. So...she waits until they're grown-up; and THEN pursues it.

Remember what the StrikerS ED says. "I won't forget you when I'm a women, my love." And...she doesn't. Fate can be all Tomoyo-esque self sacrificing as she wants, but Nanoha screws the rules, she has money.
*Falls face flat on the table and groan...*

Please point out one solid, undeniable evidence that'll support your claim that Nanoha is indeed 'waiting' for the right moment that you can find from the Anime or any other official sources than your wishfully thinking and pure biasiness?

Also, I'm amused that you only Identify this Possibility with Fate and not Yuuno when they both shared the same situation and treatment with/by Nanoha.

But hey, at least you'll be meeting the others that thinks like that... I believe you can find them growing all sorts of weeds and funguses in the "Image Thread"