View Single Post
Old 2007-05-18, 05:44   Link #480
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
You do realize that such..."pimping-ish" scenarios that involves young, innocent guys with a possible emo past, a girl with a sad past and another mysterious girl that turns out to be an antagonist often never really ends..."happy."

In the worse case scenario, we'd get "the 10 year old unabashed pimp-nator Elio" transforming to " 15 year old lone messenger of lightning Elio."
Do recall that in a 'normal' scenario, Carol would have been screaming her lungs out back in episode 2

Point? This isn't 'normal'

Quote:
Which is why Chrono's smart. His pimping possibilities came AFTER marriage, not before. :P
I... Can't wrap my head around this one Sorry, can you explain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Oh wait. I forgot. This is Nanoha. The bad guys never die. Pretend I never said anything then.
Said what?

And corrections, the cute young talented girl with a reason that she cannot fail are the ones who never die.

Quote:
Universal implosion? Like Dual? But then again, neither Caro or Lutecia is a tsundere bitch.
I happen to like that girl , but maybe it was because I was alot younger back then and didn't understood everything

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i cant believe that im saying this but for once i hope that Lutecia dies (as a sacrifice for the good guys ofc) solely because im sick and tired of immortal beings *runs from angry mob*
Thats what the doctor and Zest are for!

For plot sacrifice! That way the "Cute, young talented girl with a reason that she can't fail" would be spared!

Quote:
but a fight between Caro and Lutecia sounds fun just imagine erio in chains at Lutecia's HQ (semi tortured) with Caro and Lutecia fighting for the right to call him "onii chama"
No seriously, they're not siblings, not even by law