View Single Post
Old 2007-05-18, 07:50   Link #199
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Well not founded recently, only the civilian recruitment center- since in my space, the TSAB was a military extension of the galactic military- then gradually became a semi-military agency, with part civilian additions (D.O. 52), to the now paramilitary bureau (D.O. 120, 153, and 175- the formal establishment of the bureau), made up of civilian and private individuals.

- Expect me to churn a ton of lines tomorrow night

---
Interesting backgrounds here, would explain why despite being more of a military organization, the TSAB somehow uses civilian terminology (clerks). Although a concrete timeline would make this background much better IMHO GJ btw.

And for another in Kay's Biography... this time, I'll be doing an unusual thing in profiles, introducing another key character in the process of profiling Kay, having written about him in the previous profiles, since as I discovered you get to know more about the character through how they interact (which is why I just love all these short stories you crazy guys do ).

Anyways, continuing with the profile, now covering Part I of AI's, and a little character intro:

Spoiler for length:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.