Thread: Licensed Omamori Himari [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-05, 10:22   Link #1
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Omamori Himari [Manga]

I did a search of the site and I don't believe there is a topic on this... Unless there is one with the English translation of the title, and I do not know what it means in English.

Anyway.... I don't think this is licensed in America, either, because it seems to be just coming out in Japan recently and it's deathly hard to find any information about it online (at least on English-language sites).

It's called "Omamori Himari."

I peruse wakachan.org every night to see what, if any, cute pics they have and on the Nekomimi board the other night someone posted these pics (56k-ers be warned... they're BIG.... If you want, I can reduce them to textual links instead):

Spoiler:

I and others were intrigued and when asked, someone produced a link to this site where you can get links to download scanlations:

gotlurk.net

I downloaded the four packets currently available (grand total of 29-ish MBs) and read all four.

It's REALLLLLLLLLLY cute. ^_^

Basically, the main male character is allergic to cats. And one day a... RATHER pretty girl shows up... And she happens to set off the main characters cat allergies. Turns out she's actually a demon of sorts, a "cat" spirit... And she defends the main character from danger as he becomes aware of his family's past and why demons are out to get him.

The girl speaks the Japanese-equivalent of Olde English... But that's not the point. She's really hot. And she's a kitty girl. Who can let out her kitty-features at will. ^_^

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7333

Download it. Read it. Comment. ^_^

To Mods/Admins: I really did search the forums for any mention of this series and there seems to be none. If there IS, in fact, a topic already, I wholeheartedly apologize. Please delete this, then... I'm sorry....

Anyway...

"If you don't dress me... I shall let out my ears and tail and meow at thee."

Oooooohhhhhhh my God. SOOOO cute.......

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."

Last edited by JagdPanther; 2007-06-06 at 23:39.
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote