Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-11, 06:48   Link #182
wao
OK.

Oh cool, I'm going to be an annoying prick and double-post on a thread that's still on the front page! But since it's going to get buried under a few pages if I just edit my previous post I guess I'll stick with being annoying.

Anyway, they updated with the information on the 1st DVD. The cover appears to be this, which I believe was on a poster before... and HOLY MOTHER OF SACCHII THEY'RE INCLUDING THE STORYBOARD FROM EPISODE 1 AND 2 IN THE LIMITED EDITION VERSION, OSHI-! asfasfkasr;j!
...In a booklet, which might mean they'd be scaled down, but still.

Aside from that, they're also including a creditless OP and ED as well as an extra clip called "All the way until Dennou Coil is done" or something like that (電脳コイルが出来るまで), I can't translate for nuts. I'm guessing this has to be footage of the production process...

So if the first DVD has episode 1 and 2 and includes a copy of the storyboard for those episodes, does this mean that they'll do the same for every limited-release DVD after this...?

I shake my fist at thee, Bandai Visual and whoeverdecidedtheextras, because this is something very hard for a self-proclaimed poser sakuga otaku to resist! Curses!

Curses.

I so want to see those storyboards... and the production process!... aaargh.