Old 2014-12-05, 17:00   Link #1
Rahuman
Masked Reader

HP 1 kara hajimeru i sekai musō [LN/WN]

HP 1 kara hajimeru i sekai musō

Original title : HP1からはじめる異世界無双
Previous title : Metal Hagure Yuusha
Author : Sakamoto 666
Status : Ongoing, paused until the LN came out (20 December).
GT Summary :
Quote:
My name is Saito courage, but just an ordinary high school student.
And, this is my status when I arrived in a different world.

HP1
MP1
Power 1
Quickness 65535
Defense force 65535

"Hagureme Yes Lumpur or! "And it became want put tsukkomi, Well, mon was it went became unavoidable.
I massaged you leave Defeat Satan as brave as a bonus ....
Even if the Nigemawaru using to maximize the quickness and defense force, and ...... Na's that guy ...... difficulty Nightmare which is beset risk of death blow at any time.
Is covered, the brave guys's a sarcasm of guys that have been summoned together, the other worst to be the hub. The other, Nanttsuka, bullying.
Just because my status is a pity, is restructuring declaration from the king, and to be discarded out of the country by peeling Migurumi ...... another Jada this life.

- But, however, he had not noticed. Notation of "1" of his status, ...... that unit is that it Nayuta.
※ The truth = 10^60 = 100000000000000000 ......... 0000.

Progresses All told, the strongest hero of the story that convinced himself to be the weakest
So basicly, he's the most powerful fucking creature in the universe and his status plate become error and only display his HP, MP, and Power as 1 because the actual number are 10^60 and that make the status plate error. He believe he's the weakest human but actually it's the opposite.
A lot of misunderstanding and much OPness which the reason I love this series.
But there are also stuff about the treatment of a hero, which is the worst treatment in a transfer hero series.
Yes, this is a harem. It's fucking amazing how he get his harem, and I don't want to spoil it.

Translation : https://metalhaguremt.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Rahuman; 2015-01-17 at 06:32.
Rahuman is offline   Reply With Quote